We are pleased to announce the availability of Sphinx 2.1.5-release and Sphinx 2.0.10-release.
An important note: 2.0.10 will be the last maintenance release for the 2.0.x series.
The release addresses several issues, most important:
- a memory leak in SUM() ranker function ( bug #1678)
- a stack overflow on parsing large expressions (bug #1774)
- proper handling of stopword with blended chars (bug #1698)
- crash and cutoff in reserved fullscan queries (bug #1700)
- some updates on documentation
Binaries and tarball source can be downloaded from the Archive section.
The maintanance release for 2.1.x series addresses several issues, the most important being:
- expand_keywords option lost in disk chunks of RT indexes (bug #1718)
- crash in queries to distributed indexes with GROUP BY on multiple values (bug #1799)
- indextool fails to handle indexes with lemmatizer morphology (bug #1848)
- network protocol issue which results in timeouts of libmysqlclient for big Sphinx responses
Full documentation can be found at the 2.1.5 manual page.
A new version in 2.2.x series will be released soon, which will bring several new big features, among them increased support for ALTER command, a plugin system, and optimizations for infix searches. Stay tuned!
|« January 17, 2014. Highlighting and other fun stuff||January 31, 2014. Playing around with User Survey Responses »|